How to request a service
Via Spallanzani - 52100
|· Samples must arrive at the Lab in closed envelopes. The envelope
must list which references the Client wants be reported in the Test Report
and the presumed fineness.|
· Samples must be accompanied be a delivery document indicating. "Gold (or Silver) alloy to be analyzed".
In case of cinders, the label can state :cinders to be analyzed".
· If the fineness is not indicated, an analysis of both Gold and Silver fineness will be performed.
· For Gold analysis a sample of 1.00 grams is required.
· For Silver analysis a sample of 1.00 grams is required.
· For Gold and Silver analysis a sample of 1.50 grams is required.
· For Gold and Silver analysis on cinders a sample of 5.00 grams is required
· Precious metals contained in the samples and whatever remains of the samples are integrally given back except the dusts.
· Answers are communicated by telephone as soon as the analyssi is completed. This is normally done the same day samples are delivered to the Lab. For cinders, timing is agreed upon with the Customer.
· For each analysis, a Test report can be requested, which contains the analysis' results. The test Report is delivered to the Costomer together with the sample's remains. In case of need, the Report may be sent via fax.
The S.A.G.OR. Associated Partners can certify lots according to the Lab's procedures. Any lot to be certified must be given to the Lab together with a list where codes and weights of articles are indicated. Sampling methods and analysis timings will be agreed upon between the requestor and the Lab.
All cusotmers will be billed monthly.
Payments can be done via bank money transfer at account number 28520 at Banca Popolare dell'Etruria e del Lazio sede di Arezzo for Azienda Speciale S.A.G.OR. It is also possible to pay directly at the Lab.